This time I'll be showing you step by step, how to setup your very own Static Pages, which is provided by blogger.
Let's get started:
1) Go to Design (or add a new post, it takes you to the same menu)
2) Under the Posting tab (pictured above), go to sub-tab Edit Pages
3) Here, you will see a button to Add New Page, because you have none so far. Click this button.
4) Now enter the name of this page, ect. It will create it for you. Once created, edit the page.
5) When you edit a page, you can insert any text you want, along with HTML code. This will allow you to create various pages to use for your Blog.
6) OPTIONAL: You can go to you Widgets (Design), and move the Pages widget to the horizontal position which would create a navigation bar effect, similar to what I have on my page.
This would allow users to get that "website" feel to help find their way to your newly created pages.
Like always, I hope this information is helpful to you. If you have any comments/questions/concerns, please comment below.
On a side note, the Terms of Service page has been updated, be sure you check it out to make sure you're not breaking any rules. Thanks again to all my faithful followers, don't forget to spread the word to your friends!