1) Go to the blog you followed, and wanted to remove yourself.
2) Under Followers, click on Options then Site Settings.
3) Once you did this, you should have a window pop open. If not, try disabling your Pop-up blocker. (On a side note, please disable for this site to allow for popup ads :3)
4) In the new window, make sure you are on the Basics tab. Here you will see a blue link, like in the picture. Stop following this site. (something like this)
5) Simply click it, it will stop following the site, and remove you from the list. You will no be successfully removed from the site's Followers.
Its not much, but its a helpful tip that can help out when you're annoyed and can't figure out how to remove yourself. Hope you guys find this How To helpful!
Like always, please check in daily, I appreciate the little support this blog gets daily. I really owe it to you guys who keep checking back. I'll try to open up a suggestion section soon so I can get some feed back. I have a big chunk of site updates coming soon, just I haven't had the time to add them all and will as soon as I get some more free time.
Keep checking daily for more updates!
And one last thing, for the Pop-Ads, I KNOW they are annoying. I don't exactly like the service too much, partly due to very low payment-per-view. I promise once I reach $5 (Minimum cashout) I will remove them from the site. So far I'm only at around $0.05 with about 70 views.